Using Google Slides or Google Docs answer the following reflection questions. You can also include still pictures and a video of your bridge if you choose.
- What were you asked to do for this project? In other words, what were the specifications (requirements) for the bridge project?
- What did you do to research possible solutions? What were the sources for your bridge design?
- What steps did you follow to actually construct your design?
- What problems did you encounter while building your bridge? How did you resolve them?
- What were the results of your testing? How much weight did it take to break your bridge?
- How could you improve your design if you were asked to redo the project with the same specifications (requirements)? Tell at least three things you would do differently to make your bridge stronger.
- What did you learn from this project that you didn't know before?
- Any other things you would like to include